Sunday 21 August 2011

The Young Tony Hadley Chronicles - Volume One (Real Version)



Of course, this had to happen. The wave of almost fervent indifference following our threat to make some actual real copies of The Young Tony Hadley Chronicles - Volume 1, was palpable. And when our public speaks with one voice, we, your servants, must surely listen. So, here for the holding in your real hand, the looking at, and the reading of, is possibly the peak of my creative career so far. And that's saying something.

In a bid to stir up what will doubtless be a consuming frenzy to get your hands on one of these little beauties, I thought I'd casually drop in that there's a limited number of just fifty available. And no more will ever be made. Unless they go really well, then we'll print shitloads, and try and hawk them everywhere. But you? You will have been there at the start.

Oh, and did I mention the exclusive content, that will never been available anywhere else? I'm sorry, I've gone too far, let us pretend I never spoke of it...

Paypal, come and find me and thrust a pound coin in my sweaty palm, barter a chicken egg - the usual:


THE AVERY HILL PUBLISHING SHOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment