Sunday 21 August 2011

Tiny Dancing - Issue 5 (Not Real Version)


There are three simple reasons why it's taken sooooo long to get the downloadable version of Issue 5 up for your clicking on. These can be summarised as follows:

1 - I am easily distracted. Things that have distracted me recently include my cat, Game of Thrones, Football Manager on the iPhone and Duncan The Wonderdog Show One. And that's possibly in the last week.

2 - The company who we use for our web-hosting-type-stuff being a bunch of fuckwits, and taking a month to sort out something which didn't need to be changed in the first place. They gave us some money back, but still.

3 - Volume 2 of the Tiny Dancing Audio Library, which accompanies Issue 5, being a total ballhang to turn from twenty-odd individual files into one that you can download all easily. So much of a ballhang in fact, that I've still not finished it. I may have not even started. Like I say - easily distracted.

But rather than find other things to do than sit moving little tracks round in Logic all day, here is the electronicalled version of Tiny Dancing Issue 5, with Volume 2 of the Audio Library to follow shortly. Probably. Actually, now X-Factor has started again, I wouldn't hold your breath.


Tiny Dancing - Issue 5 (Not Real Version)


No comments:

Post a Comment